Privacy and data protection policy for the Android app “Hawi” and the huginntech.com website
Who is responsible for data processing?
Identity: HT EUROPE S.L.
Registered office: Calle Santiago, 2, Planta 5, Puerta IZ, 47001 Valladolid (Spain).
Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Valladolid in volume 1567, folio 101, page VA-31025, 1st entry
Domain name: huginntech.com
HT Europe is the controller of the data provided in the application.
For any question in this matter, the user can contact HT Europe at their postal address.
Purposes: for what purposes do we process your data?
Personal data may be processed by those responsible for the treatment for the following purposes:
- Formalization and execution of the contract: the user’s personal data are processed in order to manage the contractual relationship and the operation of the application and services.
- Attention to requests for information, complaints, suggestions, claims, exercise of data protection rights, etc .: in these cases, your data will be processed in order to manage and process the request.
- Compliance with legal obligations: it may be necessary to process personal data in order to comply with the corresponding legal requirements. Specifically, to comply with legislation on data protection, tax, health, etc.
- In the case of data provided through the website in its contact forms or subscription to newsletters, attend to the request made by the user and send commercial and / or promotional information periodically or sporadically related to the activity carried out by the company, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
Data categories: what data do we process?
On the occasion of your relationship with us, we may process the following categories of personal data if their have been provided by the user:
(a) Identification and contact data, including image
(b) Personal characteristics.
(c) Electronic communications metadata
(d) Commercial information data if their have been provided for this purpose.
If the user provides data from third parties, they declare that have their consent and undertake to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting HT Europe S.L. of any responsibility in this regard.
The data may come from the interested party or from another user with sufficient permissions and previously authorized by the owner of the data.
Anonymization and pseudonymization procedures
Certain procedures may be applied to your data so that they are not identifiable or cease to be identifiable, or so that they can no longer be attributed to an interested party without using additional information that appears separately, for scientific or statistical research purposes.
The data collected will be treated for the specified purposes and in no case in a manner incompatible with said purposes. We remind you that treatment for scientific or statistical research purposes is not considered incompatible with the initial purpose.
Legitimation: what is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The treatment of the data whose purpose is the use by the user of any of our products or services is derived from the aforementioned commercial or contractual relationship.
The processing of data whose purpose is to send commercial information, whether periodic or sporadic, about services, events and news related to our professional activity is based on the consent of the interested party, expressly requested to carry out said treatments, in accordance with current regulations.
The legitimacy for the treatment of data related to offers or collaborations is based on the consent of the user who submits their data, which can be withdrawn at any time, although this may affect the possible fluid communication and obstruction of processes that you want perform.
Finally, the data may be used to comply with the applicable legal obligations.
Data retention period: how long will we keep your data?
In general, your data will only be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
HT Europe S.L. will keep the personal data of users only for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, as long as it does not revoke the consents granted. Later, if necessary, it will keep the information blocked during the legally established periods.
Recipients: to which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data may be accessed by those providers that provide services to HT Europe S.L. such as hosting services, authentication services, messaging services, marketing tools and other professional services when such communication is legally necessary or for the execution of the contracted services.
HT Europe S.L. has signed the corresponding treatment order contracts with each of the providers that provide services to HT Europe S.L. with the aim of guaranteeing that said providers will treat your data in accordance with the provisions of current legislation.
They may also be assigned to:
- State Security Corps and Forces in cases where there is a legal obligation.
- Banks and financial entities, for the collection of services.
- Public administrations with competence in the sectors of activity, when established by current regulations.
Information security: what security measures do we implement to take care of your data?
- Encryption of communications between the user’s device and the servers of HT Europe S.L.
- Encryption of information on HT Europe S.L.’s own servers.
- Other measures that prevent access to user data by third parties.
- In those cases in which HT Europe S.L. have service providers for the maintenance of the platform that are outside the European Union, these international transfers have been regularized according to the commitment of HT Europe S.L. with the protection, integrity and security of the personal data of the users.
Rights: what are your rights when you provide us with your data and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to obtain confirmation on whether HT Europe S.L. we are treating or not personal data that concerns you.
Likewise, you have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep it for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. HT Europe S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Likewise, you can exercise the right to data portability, as well as withdraw the consents provided at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to make use of any of your rights, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, we inform you that you can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other competent public bodies for any claim arising from the processing of your personal data.
The health data provided by users will not be considered health data, and by not providing HT Europe S.L. medical services, Law 41/2002, of November 14, Basic Regulating the Autonomy of the Patient and Rights and Obligations regarding Information and Clinical Documentation is not applicable.
Last modified on October 5, 2020